Sunday 6 May 2012

Blake Lively Hot Pics 2012

 Blake Lively Hot
 Blake Lively Hot
A judge has a fan, he has to remain a "metaphysical" with Blake Lively away from Gossip Girl star says orders. Mifle Sergei, a Russian immigrant living in New Jersey, has repeatedly tried to feel contact with Lively, harassed her mother about his concerns that it would "the way of Lindsay Lohan," and even waited around for a GG location, the actress "nervous and anxious."
After the latter stunt, Lively took legal action and a district court in Los Angeles judge granted her a restraining order against the potentially dangerous fan, the New York Daily News has teamed up with Mifle, the decidedly sounded stalker-like in its response.
Blake Lively Hot
"I do not want to be arrested. But the injunction is ridiculous," he said. "I want to stay away, but it is a time when I am in the process, they must come. I want to talk to her. I like it very much."
Blake Lively with her mother, Elaine Lively. (Getty Images)
Mifle originally contacted Elaine Lively, Blake's mother and said he was "deeply concerned" about the actress, she finally left a voice message, Blake said he regularly "before it's too late."
"If they fear they gave me, I promise promise I will to act, to act very, very peaceful, and uh, they have only one, they just have a wonderful time," a transcript of the voice mail made ​​public in court papers read.
Mifle latest quotes will not do much to help his case either.
"I do not know them personally, but I know them, and I do not want to see it go the way of Lindsay Lohan," he told NYDN. "Your mind seems set to self-destruction."
The injunction states that may not come Mifle to within 100 meters of Blake, her mother or the Gossip Girl set.
 Blake Lively Hot
 Blake Lively  
 Blake Lively Hot
 Blake Lively  Boyfriend
 Blake Lively Hot
 Blake Lively Hot
 Blake Lively Hot
Blake Lively Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment